Courteney Cox shares the “best damn cookie” recipe she’s ever had
“Seriously the best cookie I’ve ever had!” she wrote, sharing the recipe for making “Chocolate Bar with Maldon Sea Salt”
Courteney Cox, American actress best known for her role as Monica Geller in the sitcom friendsHe is also an avid cook. She often shared her love of cooking with her fans on social media, and showed it off Culinary skills Through various publications and videos. Cox has been known to experiment with different foods and flavors and shares recipes of herself on social media.
Monthly limit for free stories.
to continue reading,
Simply register or log in
Register to continue reading this story.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to exclusive and premium The Indian Express stories.
Subscribe now to get unlimited access to exclusive and premium The Indian Express stories.
Watch the video:
* 1 7/8 cup cake flour
* 1 2/3 cup bread flour
* 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
* 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
* 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
* 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter
* 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
* 1 1/8 cup white sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 2 teaspoons of natural vanilla Extracts
* 2 cups of bittersweet or semisweet pieces or tablets
* 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
* Fifi chocolate or large pieces of one piece
Maldon sea salt
* Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and kosher salt Nutmeg and set aside.
* In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars on high speed for at least 4 minutes.
* Add eggs and vanilla and beat for at least two minutes.
* Add the flour mixture and mix at the slowest speed until combined. “If you see a little bit of flour left, that’s fine, finish mixing it up with a wooden spoon,” she said.
* Mix dark chocolate with milk chocolate in a bowl.
* mix the Chocolate into the dough with a wooden spoon or with your hands.
* Place the prepared dough in a bowl or cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 36-48 hours.
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* Line a large tray with parchment.
* Take out the dough and scoop it into 4-ounce balls (about 1/3 cup).
* Place dough balls 2”-3” apart on a large parchment-lined tray. Not the pan crowd. A half sheet pan can hold about 4 cookies of this size.
Slightly press a larger piece of chocolate into the center of each ball of dough.
* Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 19 minutes. There should be a mixture of golden brown and slightly darker light brown on top of each cookie.
* Let cool on baking sheet for at least 15 minutes then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely. When the cookies are cool but the chocolate is still shiny, sprinkle with a few Maldon sea salt flakes.
📣 For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
First published in: 08-05-2023 at 20:00 IST