Pune, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Maximize Market Research, a global market research firm for automation and process control, has published a competitive intelligence and market research report on “Robotic vacuum cleaner marketThe robotic vacuum cleaners market was valued at US$ 5.25 billion in 2022. The total revenue of the robotic vacuum cleaners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.89 percent from 2023 to 2029, reaching US$ 21.11 billion during the forecast period.
|market size in 2022||5.25 billion US dollars|
|market size in 2029||$21.11 billion|
|compound annual growth rate||21.89 percent (2023-2029)|
|number of pages||282|
|number of tables||125|
|Number of charts and shapes||115|
|The part is covered||By end user, type, price range and distribution channel|
|regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and South America|
|report coverage||Market share, volume and revenue forecast | 2022-2029, Market Dynamics, Growth Drivers, Constraints, Investment Opportunities, and Key Trends, Competitive Landscape, Key Players Benchmarking, Competitive Analysis, MMR Competition Matrix, Competitive Leadership Mapping, Global Key Players Market Ranking Analysis.|
Request a free sample report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187064
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market scope and research methodology
The report is a detailed analysis of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market covering all major aspects such as segments, country-level, and region-wide. In order to better understand the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market penetration, competitiveness buildingPrice analysis and market demand analysis at the local, regional and global levels.
Major companies by region, along with their revenues, portfolios, developments, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic alliances, are mentioned for the competitive analysis of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market. The growth potential and business outlook for the new entrants into the market is provided in the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market report.
The Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market is segmented on the basis of end user, type, price range, and distribution channel to understand the variables and impact on market growth. The bottom-up approach has been used to estimate the size of the robotic vacuum cleaners market. primary and secondary methods were used for collection data of the robotic vacuum cleaner market. A SWOT analysis has been conducted to provide the strengths and weaknesses of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market.
Market overview of the robotic vacuum cleaners
Robotic vacuum cleaners are also called Robovac as a generic brand Self-confident Robotic vacuum cleaner used for floor cleaning with sensors and robotic motors. The robotic vacuum cleaner is designed with technological advances, incl industrial Intelligence and navigation algorithms.
Get a copy of the report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187064
Adoption of smart home technologies to promote The growth of the robotic vacuum cleaner market
Due to hardware and systems integration, such as voice control, app-based control, and home protection The robotic vacuum cleaners market is expected to grow during the forecast period. Adoption of robotic vacuum cleaners in developed countries where consumers have more It can be discarded The income that has to be spent contributes greatly to the growth of the market. The use of robotic vacuum cleaners in the industrial and commercial sectors is expected to drive the growth of the robotic vacuum cleaners market.
Rising prices of robotic vacuum cleaners and environmentally conscious consumers are expected to restrain the growth of the market. Robotic vacuum cleaner manufacturers face several challenges as creating efficient distribution channels limits market growth.
North America region dominates the growth of the robotic vacuum cleaners market during the forecast period
The adoption of smart home devices in the region with its positive impact on lifestyle is expected to drive the growth of the robotic vacuum cleaners market in the region. There is a trend for more advanced features such as room mapping and cleaning, which contribute significantly to the growth of the market in the region. Increased demand for smart home devices and automation in Europe is expected to boost market growth in the European region.
Segmentation of the robotic vacuum cleaner market
Depending on the end user, The market is divided into residential, commercial and industrial. The residential segment is expected to dominate the robotic vacuum cleaners market during the forecast period. Robotic vacuum cleaners designed for home use, with features like stair detection and edge cleaning.
Get personalization in this report for specific research solutions: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-customization/187064
By the end user:
- Robotic floor cleaners
- robotic mop
- Automatic window cleaners
- Automated pool cleaners
- Robotic lawn mowers
By price range:
- Low end (budget-friendly): Costs under $200.
- Medium: It costs between $200 and $500.
- High (Premium): Costs more than $500.
By distribution channel:
The major players in the robotic vacuum cleaners market include:
- iRobot Corporation – United States
- Ecovacs Robotics Company – China
- Dyson Ltd – UK
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. – South Korea
- LG Electronics – South Korea
- Neato Robotics – United States
- Xiaomi Corporation – China
- SharkNinja Operations LLC – United States
- Miele & Cie. KG – Germany
- Panasonic Corporation – Japan
- Vorwerk & Co. KG – Germany
- Roborock Technology Co., Ltd. – China
- Eufy – United States
- ILIFE Innovation Ltd. – China
- bObsweep – Canada
- Ecovacs Deebot – China
- iLife – United States
- Hoover – United States
- Tsfur – United States
- Sichuan Qianwei Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd. Ltd. – China
- Cecotec Innovations SL – Spain
- Proscenic – China
- Philips – Netherlands
- Tineco – United States
- Anker – China
Get a PDF sample of the report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187064
Key questions answered in the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market are:
- What are robotic vacuum cleaners?
- What will be the size of the robotic vacuum cleaners market in 2021?
- What is the expected robotic vacuum cleaners market size by 2029?
- What is the growth rate of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market?
- What are the expected factors to drive the growth of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market?
- Which segment has dominated the growth of the robotic vacuum cleaners market?
- What is the demand pattern of the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market?
- Which region has the largest share in the robotic vacuum cleaners market?
- Who are the major players in the Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market?
- Previous Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2021)
- Price curve and previous prices by region (2018 to 2021)
- Market Size, Share, Volume, and Forecast by Different Segments | 2022-2029
- Market dynamics – growth drivers, restraints, opportunities and key trends by region
- Market segmentation – detailed analysis by end user, type, price range, and distribution channel
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive Landscape – Market Leader, Market Follower, Regional Player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- pistil analysis
- Porter analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal aspects of business by region
- Profitable business opportunities with SWOT analysis
Maximize Market Research is a leading automation and process control research firm that has also published the following reports:
Artificial intelligence and robotics in the aerospace and defense market: The total market size is expected to reach US$34.60 billion by 2029, at a compound annual growth rate of 7.8 percent over the forecast period. Increasing applications of artificial intelligence and robotics in the aerospace and defense sector is expected to boost the growth of the market.
Retail robotics market: The overall market size was estimated to be US$10.60 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.5 percent over the forecast period to reach US$76 billion by 2029. Increased automation and personalization in the retail sector is expected to boost market growth.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in the robotics market: The overall market size is expected to grow by 38.5 percent during the forecast period, reaching USD 93.41 billion by 2029. Increasing automation needs and demands for less human interventions in daily operational tasks are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Robotic prosthetics market: The total market size is expected to reach US$2.50 billion by 2029 at a compound annual growth rate of 9.2 percent over the forecast period. Rising accidents, rising diseases such as diabetes, vascular disease, arthritis and other deformities are expected to boost the growth of the market.
Robots end of the arm tool market: The total market size is expected to reach US$3.15 billion by 2029, at a compound annual growth rate of 10.10 percent over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of robots in the food and beverage industry is expected to boost the market growth.
About Maximizing Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and advisory firm with professionals from multiple industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology, communications, automotive, automotive, products and chemicals, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To name a few, we provide verified market industry estimates, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.